A “Secure” position for a “Successful Property Manager” with our growing rentals section of our Wentworthville Office.
Possession of a Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration is essential
- Current Drivers License essential
- Proven mediation experience in resolving Tenancy Tribunal matters essential
- Local Knowledge of Wentworthville, Pendle Hill, Girraween & Toongabbie Areas is a big advantage
- Strong administration skills - organised, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail needed
- Proven ability to handle a portfolio of properties and manage a small team of staff is an advantage
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships and maintain an excellent customer focus also an advantage
Coordinate the property management team to ensure that high quality services are consistently provided to owners and tenants in the management of properties. Coordinate incoming and outgoing inspections in accordance with both company and statutory requirements. Prepare all necessary documentation relating to the leasing of properties, including management tenancy agreements, inspection reports (both outgoing and incoming), and the preparation and lodgement of bond documents. Coordinate the interviewing and placement of prospective tenants, together with the completion of all associated documentation. Follow our Zero Tolerance on Arrears procedure making efforts to limit the number of rental arrears and tenancy tribunal appearances. Prepare and deliver necessary submissions to the Tenancy Tribunal on behalf of property owners. Ensure properties are maintained in accordance with the owner's instructions. Arrange advertising with major newsprint publications and the internet sites. Handling maintenance issues including obtaining quotes and confirming job is completed with trades persons, checking and entering invoices.